Saturday, January 28, 2012

My most loved bear










Here I want to show you my most loved bear of my collection, I don't know what brand he is but I know I adore him, he has such a cute distinguished face, and he has a squeeze growler and it still works, he has a little hole in his left ear, but I don't know if there was a button in it.
If anyone knows what kind bear this is, please tell me!
I always want to make a pattern that looks like him, and now I made one and the face does look a little bit similer , I know it's a totally different bear, but somehow he comes a little bit in the neighboorhood, (well this is a translation from Flemish, I do not have a clue if this is English)Sorry.

I wanted to share some pictures of my bear and the new one, I hope you like them.
Have a lovely week-end!
 :)

3 comments:

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

I love your old bear and your new one too!
I do not know what he is, but there was a thread by Bears and Buds magazine on Teddy Talk about having your bear appraised by Ken Yenke. I have an old bear that I wanted to know the identity of so I took that offer and Ken knew the bear. I thought it was English, but it turned out the be German.
Might be something you would want to consider, it did not cost a lot, and I got such good information.
Here is the address for that post.
http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=43477

June said...

I do love your old bear - he is ever so sweet! Your new bear is lovely too!
June

Mare said...

Your bears, all of them, are Lovely!