Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Things to do







I will not be able to blog for a while. The blog and the puppy take a lot of my spare time and there is so much I have to do! For ex. I need to sort out all of our pictures we have taken in Spain. Need to clean the house, wash at least 5 machines off laundry! : (
Work!!
Work in the garden, now that is still possible.
Move pot plants to warmer places.
And a lot more....
I will post already a few pictures from Spain, OOh , And forgot to mention the pict. of Italy and that's even more work.

3 comments:

Sabine said...

Nice pictures! Love the flamenco dancer...

Anonymous said...

Puppies can be such hard work but definetly worth it!

zabrina said...

Hi, you told me about the dolls. I saw your illustrations! So beautiful!! Try Dawanda.com and post them at flickr and blog your work...it helps!
Good luck!